At Magnetsbuddy, we respect your online privacy and ensure complete confidentiality of the information that you provide. Any information that you shared with us through magnetsbuddy.com or emails will not be shared or disclosed to any third party for business solicitation or self-marketing purposes.
Magnetsbuddy makes every possible effort to comply with governmental regulations, mandates, and laws with regards to personal, internet and business privacies.
This privacy document describes –
- Information We Collect
- Using Information We Collect
- Sharing information
- Information Security
- Commitment to Data Security
- Your Access and Control Over Personal Information
Privacy and Compliance
100 Capitola Dr,
Durham, NC 27713
Information We Collect
- Order from our website
- Register on our website
- Return an item or submit for refund
- Inquire about products by contacting our customer service
- Sign up to receive Magnetsbuddy promotional materials
- Enter sweepstakes or a contest
In order to fulfill your request for information, we may collect your personal information including:
- Address - Shipment and Payment
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Transaction Information
Additionally, we gather information through web monitoring tools as well as cookies, IP addresses, browsers, exit systems, etc. This information is non-identifiable in nature and helps us to understand user experiences and user behavior.
Using the Information We Collect
At Magnetsbuddy, we always want to deliver the best shopping experience to all who come to our site in search of products and services. The information we collect helps us to:
- Process your request for service or products
- Improve your shopping experience, product selection, customer service and website navigation
- Promoting promotions, contests, sweepstakes and rewards programs
- Confirm and track your order
- Deliver promotional merchandise that you order from magnetsbuddy.com
- Contact you regarding status updates of an order
- Respond to your requests or product inquiries
- Identify and understand your browsing behavior on our website and understand your preferences
- Avoid or mitigate fraud and credit risk
- Send our promotional offers and communicate value items
- Produce billing and payment for your purchases
- Comply with applicable law, and respond to legal procedures, requirements, regulations and statutes
Magnetsbuddy maintains reasonable standards to safeguard your personal information. When you enter credit or debit card information at the payment gateway (during the purchase), the information is encrypted. Personal information collected by us is administered to physical, technical and administrative controls consistent with benchmark industry standards.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is secured by all industrial established practices and only authorized employees have access to it. All emails with marketing communication sent by Magnetsbuddy come with an option to unsubscribe, which you can opt out of at any time.
Your Access and Control over Personal Information
You can login to our website at any time and change your address and other private information. If you are unable to do so, we can make those changes for you.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100 et seq. (CCPA) ensures consumers can exercise their rights to:
- Request information about what information the business collects and what it does with the information;
- Request that the business delete any personal information collected;
- Not be discriminated against.
You can always ask for your information to be deleted. However, please understand that if it is less than 7 years old, we may be legally required to keep it.
Here are some things that customers can do on their own to ensure that their data and personal information remains safe and error free.
- Review Bank Statements Regularly – You can review your account details regularly to ensure that account activity is valid.
- Review Your Credit Report – You can check your credit report periodically by visiting credit check services. A careful review through your credit card information will enable you to spot any fraudulent activity.
The information and/or content on magnetsbuddy.com is believed to be accurate as of this date. The information may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions. Magnetsbuddy reserves the right to correct such errors, omissions, inaccuracies and update information without any notice. Magnetsbuddy bears no responsibility for typographical errors and omissions related to images, content and pricing.
For Any Suggestions and Questions
Please send any suggestions, questions and comments regarding Magnetsbuddy Promotional Products to at [email protected]
How do we know that magnets offered by you are of genuine quality?
Don't get fooled away by the concept of thicker magnets. Most of the magnet manufacturers produce magnets with higher rubber content and lesser magnetic material and charge higher. However, we offer ONLY THICKER MAGNETIC MATERIAL at COST EFFECTIVE PRICES. Also, all our magnets are MADE IN USA using high quality magnetic material.
What shipping facilities do you offer?
We offer Fed EX and Standard Overnight shipping.View All FAQ